These tools make it easy to set up and run a Mesos cluster.
- collectd plugin to collect Mesos cluster metrics.
- Deploy scripts for launching a Mesos cluster on a set of machines.
- Chef cookbook by Everpeace Install Mesos and configure master and slave. This cookbook supports installation from source or the Mesosphere packages.
- Chef cookbook by Mdsol Application cookbook for installing the Apache Mesos cluster manager. This cookbook installs Mesos via packages provided by Mesosphere.
- Puppet Module by Deric This is a Puppet module for managing Mesos nodes in a cluster.
- Vagrant setup by Everpeace Spin up your Mesos Cluster with Vagrant!
- Vagrant setup by Mesosphere Quickly build Mesos sandbox environments using Vagrant.
If you want to hack on Mesos or write a new framework, these tools will help.
- Go Bindings and Examples Write a Mesos framework in Go! Comes with an example scheduler and executor.
- Mesos Framework giter8 Template This is a giter8 template. The result of applying this template is a bare-bones Apache Mesos framework in Scala using SBT for builds and Vagrant for testing on a singleton cluster.
- Scala Hello World A simple Mesos "Hello World": downloads and starts a web server on every node in the cluster.
- Xcode Workspace Hack on Mesos in Xcode.
Can't find yours in the list? Please submit a patch, or email email@example.com and we'll add you!