- Mesos Architecture providing an overview of Mesos concepts.
- Video and Slides of Mesos Presentations
- Configuration for command-line arguments.
- Mesos Containerizer default containerizer, supports both Linux and POSIX systems.
- Docker Containerizer for launching a Docker image as a Task, or as an Executor.
- External Containerizer for custom containerization implementations.
- Framework Authorization
- Framework Rate Limiting
- Logging and Debugging for viewing Mesos and framework logs.
- High Availability for running multiple masters simultaneously.
- Operational Guide
- Network Monitoring and Isolation
- Slave Recovery for doing seamless upgrades.
- Tools for setting up and running a Mesos cluster.
- SSL for enabling and enforcing SSL communication.
Running Mesos Frameworks
- Mesos frameworks for a list of apps built on top of Mesos, and instructions on how to run them.
Developing Mesos Frameworks
- Framework Development Guide describes how to build applications on top of Mesos.
- Reconciliation for ensuring a framework's state remains eventually consistent in the face of failures.
- Javadoc documents the Mesos Java API.
- Doxygen documents the Mesos C++ API.
- Developer Tools for hacking on Mesos or writing frameworks.
- Mesos Modules for specifying Mesos modules for master, slave and tests.
Contributing to Mesos
- Reporting an Issue, Improvement, or Feature for getting started with JIRA.
- Submitting a Patch for getting started with ReviewBoard, and our tooling around it.
- Testing Patterns for tips and tricks used in Mesos tests.
- Effective Code Reviewing guidelines, tips, and learnings for how to do effective code reviews.
- Engineering Principles and Practices to serve as a shared set of project-level values for the community.
- Committing guidelines for committing changes.
- Committers and Maintainers a listing of project committers and component maintainers; useful when seeking feedback.
- Doxygen documents the internal Mesos APIs.
- Documentation Guide
- C++ Style Guide
- Doxygen Style Guide
- Markdown Style Guide
- Development Roadmap
- Release Guide
More Info about Mesos
- Powered by Mesos lists organizations and software that are powered by Apache Mesos.
- Academic Papers and Project History