Sometimes, a review you've submitted may fall through the cracks. In general, we will close reviews on Review Board that show no activity for several months. Before you reopen the review, consider taking the following steps to avoid a repeat scenario:
- Make sure there is a JIRA issue associated with your review. The JIRA should be "accepted" by another member of the community and you should be assigned to the issue.
- Check in with the community and see if there is interest.
- For bug fixes or documentation updates, you should contact the maintainer(s).
- For improvements or new features, you should find a shepherd to collaborate on your design and review.
- Update your review. Chances are, the codebase has changed significantly since you last uploaded the review. Also make sure your review's summary is sensible and the description explains the problem and proposed solution.