Mesos Code Internals
Top-level directories in the Mesos distribution
- 3rdparty - Contains necessary open source third party software that Mesos leverages for things such as logging, etc.
- docs - Documentation that's packaged/shipped with each release.
- ec2 - Scripts for launching a Mesos cluster on EC2. See the wiki page on "EC2-Scripts".
- frameworks - Included Mesos Frameworks. See the READMEs in each one. See the App/Framework development guide for a crash course in how Mesos Frameworks get resources from the Mesos master.
- include - Contains headers that contain the interfaces that Mesos users need in order to interact with Mesos (e.g. the Mesos Framework API)
- src - Contains the entire Mesos source tree. See below for more details about the directories inside of
Mesos source code
The Mesos source code (found in
MESOS_HOME/src) is organized into the following hierarchy:
- common - Shared source files (such as utilities and data structures).
- master - Source files specific to the mesos-master daemon.
- sched - Source files specific to the mesos-slave daemon.