- Getting Started for basic instructions on compiling and installing Mesos.
- Agent Recovery for doing seamless agent upgrades and allowing executors to survive
- Configuration for command-line arguments.
- Container Image for supporting container images in Mesos containerizer.
- Containerizer for containerizer overview and use cases.
- Containerizer Internals for implementation details of containerizers.
- Docker Containerizer for launching a Docker image as a Task, or as an Executor.
- Mesos Containerizer default containerizer, supports both Linux and POSIX systems.
- Framework Rate Limiting
- Task Health Checking
- High Availability for running multiple masters simultaneously.
- HTTP Endpoints for available HTTP endpoints.
- Maintenance for performing maintenance on a Mesos cluster.
- Operational Guide
- SSL for enabling and enforcing SSL communication.
- Tools for setting up and running a Mesos cluster.
- Upgrades for upgrading a Mesos cluster.
- Windows Support for the state of Windows support in Mesos.
- Attributes and Resources for how to describe the agents that comprise a cluster.
- Fetcher Cache for how to configure the Mesos fetcher cache.
- Multiple Disks for how to to allow tasks to use multiple isolated disk resources.
- Container Network Interface (CNI)
- Port Mapping Isolator
- Nvidia GPU Support for how to run Mesos with Nvidia GPU support.
- Oversubscription for how to configure Mesos to take advantage of unused resources to launch "best-effort" tasks.
- Persistent Volume for how to allow tasks to access persistent storage resources.
- Quota for how to configure Mesos to provide guaranteed resource allocations for use by a role.
- Replicated Log for information on the Mesos replicated log.
- Reservation for how operators and frameworks can reserve resources on individual agents for use by a role.
- Shared Resources for how to share persistent volumes between tasks managed by different executors on the same agent.
- API Client Libraries lists client libraries for the HTTP APIs.
- Doxygen documents the C++ API.
- Executor HTTP API describes the new HTTP API for communication between executors and the Mesos agent.
- Javadoc documents the old Java API.
- Operator HTTP API describes the new HTTP API for communication between operators and Mesos master/agent.
- Scheduler HTTP API describes the new HTTP API for communication between schedulers and the Mesos master.
- Versioning describes HTTP API and release versioning.
Running Mesos Frameworks
- Mesos frameworks for a list of apps built on top of Mesos and instructions on how to run them.
- Sandbox describes a useful debugging arena for most users.
Developing Mesos Frameworks
- Designing Highly Available Mesos Frameworks
- Developer Tools for hacking on Mesos or writing frameworks.
- Framework Development Guide describes how to build applications on top of Mesos.
- Reconciliation for ensuring a framework's state remains eventually consistent in the face of failures.
- Allocation Modules for how to write custom resource allocators.
- Mesos Modules for specifying Mesos modules for master, agent and tests.
Contributing to Mesos
- Committers and Maintainers a listing of project committers and component maintainers; useful when seeking feedback.
- Committing guidelines for committing changes.
- Development Roadmap
- Documentation Guide
- C++ Style Guide
- Doxygen Style Guide
- Markdown Style Guide
- Doxygen documents the internal Mesos APIs.
- Effective Code Reviewing guidelines, tips, and learnings for how to do effective code reviews.
- Engineering Principles and Practices to serve as a shared set of project-level values for the community.
- Release Guide
- Reopening a Review for our policy around reviving reviews on ReviewBoard.
- Reporting an Issue, Improvement, or Feature for getting started with JIRA.
- Submitting a Patch for getting started with ReviewBoard and our tooling around it.
- Testing Patterns for tips and tricks used in Mesos tests.
- Working groups a listing of groups working on different components.
More Info about Mesos
- Academic Papers and Project History
- Design docs list of design documents for various Mesos features
- Powered by Mesos lists organizations and software that are powered by Apache Mesos.